Friday, January 4, 2013

Who am I? - Quem sou eu?

Who am I? - Quem sou eu?
My name is Luiz Fernando Nai Ribeiro,

I'm 26 years old, Brazilian living in Sydney Australia. I've graduated in Computer Science and also have a post degree about games development.

Currently I'm working as a Flash and HTML5 developer in an company called Reactor Digital.

Besides coding on language like C#, JavaScript and ActionScript I can also work with graphic software like Photoshop and Illustrator because I have studied for 3 years in a authorized school by Adobe and AutoDesk.

I have more than 5 years of experience over this field and the latter job I've done is a game created for the event 'Australian Open 2016' (www.kiaxcardash.com.au).

I'm able to speak 3 languages Portuguese(Native), English(Fluent) and Spanish(Intermediate) and I have intention to learn Japanese and French in the future.

For more information and curiosities: www.luiznai.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment